Tuesday 1 March 2011

First Post

Well well well.

Hello there world wide web. It's nice to meet you.
Now I'm not going to start this like a typical first time blogger (despite that being the case) because me saying that no one will read this is setting myself up for disappointment.

This blog is dedicated to me bringing interesting things to attention. At least things that I think are interesting. Now your opinion, well that's the reason for you to have a blog. I'm not meaning to offend anyone by starting this, just using it as an outlet for creativity, and release if you will.

Now if this blog isn't for you don't read it. But if you're the slightest bit interested in my point of view, strap on your reading glasses, this may be a bumpy ride.

That's all for now.
Stay Peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment